034 MOTORSPORT ENGINE/TRANSMISSION MOUNT PAIR, Track Spec, AUDI 8V.5 RS3 / 8S TTRS- 034-509-5030
034 MOTORSPORT ENGINE/TRANSMISSION MOUNT PAIR, Track Spec, AUDI 8V.5 RS3 / 8S TTRS.
034Motorsport's Motorsport Mounts for Audi 8S TTRS and 8V.5 RS3 models are the new standard in ultra-high performance. These mounts are designed with extreme performance in mind, manufactured from billet aluminium and high-durometer rubber, making them virtually indestructible, while maintaining better ride characteristics than polyurethane alternatives. These mounts have a lifetime guarantee regardless of power level applied and type of track racing they are used for.
Motorsport Mounts are void-free and fluid-free, eliminating the slop associated with the factory engine/transmission mounts, and are designed to be completely rebuildable with replaceable Density Line rubber bushings. These extreme-duty mounts will increase noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) transfer into the cabin, as they are designed to drastically reduce engine movement compared to the factory parts.
HIGH-DUROMETER RUBBER VS. POLYURETHANE:
Density Line Mounts are manufactured from high-durometer rubber instead of polyurethane for a number of reasons. While vulcanized rubber mounts are more expensive to prototype due to increased complexity of manufacturing and high initial tooling costs, rubber is inherently better than polyurethane as a damping medium for mounts and bushings.
Rubber is able to deal with stress under both tension and compression, while polyurethane mounts rely on the damping medium to be effective only under compression. Rubber is also excellent in shear, where polyurethane is ineffective, making it ideal for applications that apply a shear force to the bushing during articulation. Rubber does not pack and wear like polyurethane does, which ultimately results in a long-lasting part with consistent performance.
- Manufactured from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Anodized for Long Life and Great Looks
- Extreme-Duty for the Most Punishing Racing and Extreme Performance Applications
- Great Solution for Highly-Tuned Stock Turbo and Big Turbo Power Levels
- Replaceable 65 Durometer Density Line Rubber Bushings with Void-Free Construction
- Virtually Indestructible
- Lifetime Warranty
- Reduced Drivetrain Slop
- Decreased Engine Movement Under Load
- More Direct Power Transfer
- Improved Shifting Feel
- Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Engine/Transmission Mounts
- Sold in Pairs
- Mounting hardware for motor-side mount is not included as the factory hardware can be reused.
- Lifetime warranty covers replacing Density Line rubber bushings should they ever wear out, and replacement of any billet aluminum component in the unlikely event of a failure.
We Also Recommend
034 Billet Aluminium MQB Dogbone Mount Insert. Volkswagen Golf MK7 GTI/R, Audi 8V S3/RS3 & MK3 TT/TTS. Version 1. 034-509-1022
034 Billet Aluminium MQB UPPER Dogbone Mount Insert. Volkswagen Golf MK7 GTI/R, Audi 8V S3/RS3 & Audi TT/TTS MK3 - 034-509-1035
034 Billet Aluminium Dogbone Mount Insert for 2009+ MKV/MKVI Volkswagen Golf/Jetta/GTI & Audi 8J/8P TT/A3 - 034-509-1021
034 Billet Aluminium Dogbone Mount Insert - Volkswagen Golf MK5 GTI/Jetta & Audi 8J/8P Audi TT/A3 - 034-509-1020