034-401-1046 Density Line Control Arm Kit, B8/B8.5 Audi A4/S4 & A5/S5/RS5 - M12
The factory front control arms are an integral part of the B8/B8.5 Audi A4/S4 & A5/S5/RS5 suspension, but can start wearing out as early as 40,000 miles - especially on enthusiast-owned vehicles which are driven hard on the street or track. As the rubber bushings degrade and ball joints develop play, alignment is compromised and steering becomes less precise.
034Motorsport's complete Density Line Control Arm Kit is designed to be a performance replacement for all eight of the factory front upper and lower control arms. Featuring high-durometer rubber bushings and high-quality ball joints, Density Line Control Arms are engineered to limit unwanted deflection in the suspension, resulting in tighter handling and more precise steering response than even brand new factory control arms can offer.
- Complete, Drop-In Replacement for Factory Control Arms
- Offers Improved Handling Feel & Steering Precision
- High-Durometer Rubber Bushings (65 Durometer)
- Includes New M14 Ball Joints (Upgrade for Early M12 Vehicles)
- Front Lower Control Arms - Front (Left & Right)
- Front Lower Control Arms - Rear (Left & Right)
- Front Upper Control Arms - Front (Left & Right)
- Front Upper Control Arms - Rear (Left & Right)
- M14 Ball Joints (Pair)
- Installation Hardware Kit
- 2009 - 2016 Audi A4 (B8/B8.5)
- 2010 - 2017 Audi S4 (B8/B8.5)
- 2008 - 2017 Audi A5 (B8/B8.5)
- 2008 - 2017 Audi S5 (B8/B8.5)
- 2013 - 2017 Audi RS5 (B8.5)
- 8K0407693E (Late M14)
- 8K0407694E (Late M14)
- 8K0407693E (Early M12)
- 8K0407694E (Early M12)
Please Note: Select Early (M12 - Build Dates up to Nov 2, 2009) or Late (M14 - Build Dates from Nov 3, 2009) above to ensure that the correct kit is supplied for your vehicle. New Outer Tie Rod Ends are sold separately.
Installation Note: It is imperative that the suspension be compressed to static ride height before any suspension pivot bushings are tightened, as per the factory installation procedure. If this is not done, the bushings will tear prematurely as the twisting forces on them will be much higher than is intended. 034Motorsport's Limited Warranty on Density Line products does not cover premature failure due to improper installation or use. We highly recommend professional installation for this product.
We Also Recommend
034-509-1022 - Version 1 - Billet Aluminum MQB Dogbone Mount Insert, MkVII Volkswagen Golf/GTI/R, 8V Audi A3/S3 & MkIII Audi TT/TTS
034-509-1021 Billet Aluminum Dogbone Mount Insert for 2009+ MkV/MkVI Volkswagen Golf/Jetta/GTI/GLI & 8J/8P Audi TT/A3
034-509-1035 Billet Aluminum MQB Upper Dogbone Mount Insert, MK7 Golf, 8S Audi TT/TTS/TTRS & 8V A3/S3/RS3
034-509-1020 Billet Aluminum Dogbone Mount Insert for Early (Up to 2008.5) MkV Volkswagen Golf/Jetta/GTI/GLI & 8J/8P Audi TT/A3