034-145-1017 R460 HYBRID TURBOCHARGER SYSTEM FOR 8V AUDI S3 & MKVII VOLKSWAGEN GOLF R 2.0 TFSI (MQB)
034Motorsport is pleased to introduce the R460 Hybrid Turbocharger System for the 8V Audi S3 and MkVII Volkswagen Golf R! Consisting of an OEM+ Hybrid Turbocharger and 034Motorsport Performance Software, R460 is the elegant, reliable solution for breathtaking performance on the street or track.
Designed as a turn-key solution for discerning enthusiasts, R460 safely delivers more power and quicker acceleration, without sacrificing response or reliability. Providing significant increases in horsepower and torque past 4,500 RPM, the R460 Hybrid Turbocharger System shines on track where the factory turbocharger can't keep up. With a focus on retaining quick spool and excellent transient response, R460 offers a broad, usable powerband - instead of introducing lag in pursuit of large peak power figures.
At the center of 034Motorsport's R460 Hybrid Turbocharger System is the LOBA LO462-EA888 Turbocharger, providing more airflow and boost than the factory IS38 turbo is capable of - without the lag associated with "big turbo" kits. Through the use of this Hybrid Turbocharger, R460 offers a true OEM+ driving experience, with lightning-fast turbo spool and superb transient response.
Made in Germany and based on the factory IHI unit, the LOBA LO462-EA888 Turbocharger features a state-of-the-art billet compressor wheel to allow for higher flow and more power. The backplate, compressor housing, and turbine housing have all been machined for optimal airflow and increased performance. In addition, the LO462-EA888 turbocharger is precision-balanced to ensure reliability.
- LOBA LO462-EA888 Turbocharger
- LOBA CNC-Machined Billet Compressor Wheel
- 5-Axis CNC Re-Profiled Compressor Housing & Backplate
- LOBA 5-Axis CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum Compressor Inlet
- Clipped Turbine Wheel
- Hand-Finished Turbine Housing
- High-Precision Balancing
- Made in Germany
034Motorsport's proprietary ECU calibrations ensure that the R460 Hybrid Turbocharger System delivers consistent, reliable power even under grueling track conditions. Through optimization of the factory ECU's boost, fueling, and timing maps, R460 Performance Software brings out the potential of the LO462-EA888 Turbocharger. Peak boost ranges from 24-26 PSI (octane dependent) and tapers to 22 PSI by the new 7,200 RPM redline to keep the turbo running at its optimum efficiency. This precise, track-oriented boost mapping provides rock-solid performance lap after lap.
Going beyond power enhancements, 034Motorsport’s calibrator also made improvements to the throttle mapping to improve part throttle precision and control. The end result is a tune that drives even smoother than the factory calibration, with power delivery that is consistent and manageable on the street and track alike.
- Developed In-House on the Street, Track, and 034Motorsport's Chassis Dyno
- Optimized Boost, Timing, and Fueling Maps for Increased Horsepower & Torque
- Available with 91 Octane, 93 Octane, and 104 Octane Maps
- Increased Rev Limiter to 7,200 RPM
- Speed Limiter (Governor) Removed
- Improved Throttle Response & Power Delivery
- Refined Throttle Mapping for Part Throttle Driveability
- Remapped Cooling System Targets Optimized for Performance Driving
- Consistent, Repeatable On-Track Performance
The R460 Hybrid Turbocharger System installs as a complete, bolt-on replacement for the factory components, without requiring any modifications to the engine internals or fueling system. R460 was designed and thoroughly tested to be safe for factory engine internals, making it a true drop-in solution for enthusiasts looking for more power than the stock IS38 turbocharger can deliver.
- LO462-EA888 Turbocharger
- 5-Axis CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum Compressor Inlet
- 034Motorsport R460 Performance Software
- BERU Z345 Spark Plugs (Set of 4)
- Factory Turbocharger Inlet Gasket
- Factory Turbocharger Outlet V-Band Gasket
- Factory Oil Outlet Tube O-Ring
- Factory Oil Line Sealing O-Ring
- Factory Coolant Feed Line O-Ring (Set of 2)
- Factory Locking Nuts (Set of 4)
034Motorsport R460 Turbocharger Upgrade Performance Comparisons - View Dyno Data
|STOCK||91 OCTANE||93 OCTANE||104 OCTANE|
|Peak Horsepower||298 HP||416 HP||420 HP||430 HP|
|Peak Torque||290 FT-LBS||373 FT-LBS||378 FT-LBS||389 FT-LBS|
|Peak Horsepower Gains||124 HP @ 6,400 RPM||128 HP @ 6,400 RPM||138 HP @ 6,400 RPM|
|Peak Torque Gains||102 FT-LBS @ 6,350 RPM||104 FT-LBS @ 6,350 RPM||113 FT-LBS @ 6,350 RPM|
|Max Engine Speed||6,800 RPM||7,200 RPM||7,200 RPM||7,200 RPM|
- 2015 - Present Audi S3 (8V)
- 2015 - Present Volkswagen Golf R (MkVII)
- This product is sold for racing and off-road use only.
- This product is not CARB or EPA compliant, this product is not authorized for use in California on smog controlled vehicles.
- By purchasing this product, you understand this product is sold for competition use on closed roads and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles.