JHM-06E105251F-207mm - JHM HD Overdrive (207mm) OAD - Lightweight Supercharger Crank Pulley for B8-B8.5, S4-S5, C6-C7 A6-A7 and B8 Q5-SQ5 3.0T FSI
or make 4 interest-free payments of $174.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
Replaces OEM PNs 06E105251E, 06E105251F
Introducing the JHM 207MM HD OVERDRIVE Lightweight Crank Pulley for the 3.0T FSI!!!
JHM has been making Lightweight Crank Pulleys for Audis since early 2009. We developed our first Lightweight Pulley for the B6-B7 S4 then came the B7-RS4 Lightweight Crank Pulley. That was followed by the 6-rib pulley systems we developed for our B6-B7 S4 and RS4 Supercharger Kits. After the release of the Supercharger Kits, we came out with a Lightweight Crank Pulley for the B8-S5 4.2L, then the 2.7T, the 3.0L V6, and the 2.0T FSI. We have also developed a 6-Rib Pulley Upgrade Kit for B6-B7 S4s and RS4s that aren't supercharged.
Following the success of our Lightweight Crank Pulleys and after hearing of several pulley failures on the 3.0T FSI, we decided to come up with three JHM solutions for a failure prone Audi part. We already released our JHM 179mm and 187mm Lightweight Crank Pulleys for the 3.0T FSI engine and now we're pleased to release the JHM 207mm "OAD" Overdrive Lightweight Crank Pulley for the 3.0T FSI!
WHY THE JHM "HD" OVERDRIVE LIGHTWEIGHT CRANK PULLEY?
The OEM 3.0T Crank Pulley is actually two pieces connected by a rubber isolator. The center hub or inner piece bolts to the crank which is joined to the outer by the rubber isolator. We have seen several failures where the inner portion of the pulley separates from the outer at the rubber isolator connection. This leads to a major belt failure and can cause serious damage to the radiator, radiator fans, accessories, and other pieces behind the core support.
- Just like the JHM "HD" Lightweight Crank Pulley, the Overdrive Lightweight Pulley also eliminates the two-piece design and rubber isolator found in the stock crank pulley while also reducing the mass of the motor's rotating assembly.
- Additionally (and most importantly) our Overdrive pulley has a similar supercharger overdrive ratio as the other popular stage 2 57/187 combo on the market. (3.27PR)
- Converting to a single piece, solid crank pulley without the rubber isolator will prevent separation of the crank pulley and damage to your motor and/or accessories while reducing the rotating mass of the engine's rotating assembly will also free up horsepower.
- The JHM 207mm Overdrive Crank pulley achieves the 3.27 Pulley Ratio while increasing the total amount of belt contact in the belt and pulley system. When you decrease the size of the supercharger pulley there is less surface for the belt to grip the pulleys which can lead to slippage. Our JHM Overdrive Crank Pulley increases grip and prevents slippage.
- Our JHM Overdrive Lightweight Crank Pulley is anodized black to look stock and blend in.
- The 207mm OAD Pulley is a ONE AND DONE pulley. Save money and time by NOT having to purchase an aftermarket supercharger pulley!
- OEM 3.0T Crank Pulley Weight: 8.57 to 8.62 pounds
- JHM "HD" Overdrive Lightweight Crank Pulley Weight: 5.26 pounds
- 1x JHM "HD" Overdrive Lightweight Crank Pulley (207mm)
- 8x 8mm x 1.25 Allen Bolts
- 1x 7PK1370 belt for 207mm crank pulley and STOCK blower pulleys
Our JHM "HD" Overdrive Lightweight Crank Pulley installs just like your OEM pulley. So, just like you must do with the OEM pulley, make sure that the offset bolt hole on the JHM Crank Pulley matches up to the offset hole on the crank. Then, torque all supplied crank pulley bolts to 20 ft-lbs in a star pattern. We also recommend using Loctite.
NOTE: MODIFICATION REQUIRED. There is a nub on the engine that needs to be cleared otherwise it will interfere with the belt. This nub just needs roughly 10mm cut off.
|Audi||A6||C6 (2005.5-2011)||3.0t V6 24v SC|
|Audi||S4||B8-B8.5 (2010-2016)||3.0t V6 24v SC|
|Audi||A7||C7 (2012-Present)||3.0t V6 24v SC|
|Audi||Q5||B8 (2009-Present)||3.0t V6 24v SC|
|Audi||A6||C7 (2012-Present)||3.0t V6 24v SC|
|Audi||S5||B8-B8.5 (2008-2017)||3.0t V6 24v SC|
|Audi||SQ5||B8 (2014-Present)||3.0t V6 24v SC|
|Audi||Q7||4L (2007-2015)||3.0t V6 24v SC|
We Also Recommend
034-509-1022 - Version 1 - Billet Aluminum MQB Dogbone Mount Insert, MkVII Volkswagen Golf/GTI/R, 8V Audi A3/S3 & MkIII Audi TT/TTS