Volkswagen & Audi EA113 - Engine Parts
The two-litre EA113 TFSI engine appeared in 2004. Its is popular with earlier Volkswagen & Audi Vehicles from 2004/2009 but also runs to 2013 for example MK6R and Scirocco R.
The main features of the EA113 engine:
- Belt-driven camshaft drive
- Variable timing of intake camshaft
- High-pressure fuel pump (HPFP) in connection with the pump tappet
Common engine codes include: AXX, BWA, BWE, BPY, CDL, BHZ, CDLA, CDLF, CDLC
Common issues include:
- Excessive wear on the camshaft tappet
- Carbon build up from direct injection
- Carbon build up from faulty PCV
- Faulty diverter valves
- weak ignition system
As you could come to expect we supply a large range of quality and comprehensive parts to help you service and maintain your EA113 equipped vehicle.
Refined by Clear all
HELP & GUIDANCE
Use the filters to filter by MODEL, PRODUCT TYPE & SERVICE TYPE. Check the filter box "✓". You can use multiple filters E.g "igniton" & "Typ 8V" or use the SITE SEARCH
PRODUCT TYPE Clear
Service Type Clear
Filter by Audi Clear
Filter by VW Clear
Can't find what you need? email firstname.lastname@example.org for custom orders or fitment advice.