034-108-7001-TB 034MOTORSPORT HIGH FLOW INTAKE MANIFOLD, TRANSVERSE 1.8T, SMALL PORT
034Motorsport's Transverse 1.8T High Flow Intake Manifold has finally arrived!
This manifold was designed to be a direct bolt-in replacement for the stock intake manifold, and features a modular design, with a rotatable plenum that allows for driver side or passenger side throttle body locations.
Featuring a 1.85L plenum, the 034Motorsport High Flow Intake Manifold was engineered not only for high-horsepower, big turbo builds, but also to offer noticeable improvements in low-end and midrange power, even on stock turbo configurations.
- Manufactured from A356 Using Low-Pressure Die Casting for Superior Quality and Surface Finish
- High Flow and High Velocity Tapered Runners
- Large Low-Profile Airhorns and Smooth Plenum Interior for Improved Airflow Characteristics
- Angled Runners and Indexed Throttle Body Position for Optimal Fitment and Intake Routing
- "Stealth" Mounting Bosses for Nitrous or Methanol Injection
- Provisions for Stock or 80mm Throttle Bodies
- Complete with Vacuum Provisions - No Extra Vacuum Manifold Needed!
- Available In Large Port and Small Port Configurations
- Developed in partnership with GRAMS Performance
- 034Motorsport Transverse 1.8T High Flow Intake Manifold
- Vacuum Port Fittings
- Vacuum Port Plugs
- Copper Sealing Washers
- Plenum-to-Runner Gasket
- Plenum-to-Runner Hardware
- 1996 - 2003 Audi A3/S3 (8L)
- 1.8T (180HP & 225HP)
- 1998 - 2006 Audi TT (8N)
- 1.8T (180HP & 225HP)
- 1999 - 2005 Volkswagen Golf / GLI / GTI / Jetta / New Beetle (MkIV)
- Runner 1 - 290.424839 CFM
- Runner 2 - 289.215817 CFM
- Runner 3 - 288.897168 CFM
- Runner 4 - 289.169699 CFM
- Though this intake manifold is a direct fit to the 1.8T engine, some small modifications to covers and hose routing may be required, also throttle body position is slightly different than stock and may require a modification to the throttle body inlet hose to fit the stock or our 70mm upgrade.
- The small port is the exact same manifold as the large port, and can be bored out for large port applications if desired.
- The plenum-to-runner bolts should be torqued to 7nm or 62in lbs.
Stock Turbo Dyno Results (Small Port):
GTX2867R Turbo Dyno Results (Small Port):
We Also Recommend
034-509-1022 - Version 1 - Billet Aluminum MQB Dogbone Mount Insert, MkVII Volkswagen Golf/GTI/R, 8V Audi A3/S3 & MkIII Audi TT/TTS
034-509-1021 Billet Aluminum Dogbone Mount Insert for 2009+ MkV/MkVI Volkswagen Golf/Jetta/GTI/GLI & 8J/8P Audi TT/A3
034-509-1035 Billet Aluminum MQB Upper Dogbone Mount Insert, MK7 Golf, 8S Audi TT/TTS/TTRS & 8V A3/S3/RS3
034-509-1020 Billet Aluminum Dogbone Mount Insert for Early (Up to 2008.5) MkV Volkswagen Golf/Jetta/GTI/GLI & 8J/8P Audi TT/A3