034-509-0005 Motor Mount Pair, Motorsport, B5, B6, B7, and C5 Audi Models
or make 4 interest-free payments of $122.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
We're proud to announce the availability of the Motorsport Engine Mount Pair for B5, B6, B7, and C5 Chassis Audi and B5 Chassis Volkswagen models!
034Motorsport's Motorsport Engine Mounts are the new standard in track performance. Our mounts are engineered with racing in mind, and manufactured from billet aluminum and high-durometer rubber for the ultimate in performance and durability.
The result is a locked-down drivetrain, solid shifting, and virtually no wheel hop. Track Density Motorsport Engine Mounts will cause a noticeable increase in noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) inside of the cabin. Street Density Motorsport Engine Mounts are better suited towards street-driven vehicles on which excessive noise and vibration are not desired.
- Manufactured from Billet Aluminum and High-Durometer Rubber
- Street Density - 65 Durometer
- Lifetime Warranty **
- Rebuildable Design
- Available with 8mm or 10mm Hardware
- Reduced Drivetrain Slop
- Decreased Engine Movement Under Load
- More Direct Power Transfer
- Improved Shifting Feel
- Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Engine Mounts
- Sold in Pairs
- 1996 - 2001 Audi A4 (B5)
- 1.8T / 2.8L
- 2000 - 2002 Audi S4/RS4 (B5)
- 2002 - 2005 Audi A4 (B6)
- 1.8T / 3.0L
- 2005 - 2008 Audi A4 (B7)
- 2.0T FSI / 3.2L FSI
- 1998 - 2004 Audi A6 (C5)
- 2.7T / 2.8L / 3.0L
- 2001 - 2005 Audi Allroad (C5)
- 1998 - 2005 Volkswagen Passat (B5 / B5.5)
- 1.8T / 2.8L / 4.0L W8
- **Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty (Against failure from manufacturing defects. Applicable to the original purchaser only. If any part of the mount fails under normal use, upon 034Motorsport approval, replacement part(s) will be shipped at no charge to the customer for installation.)
Please Note: Both 8mm and 10mm mounting hardware is included. The stock mounts use 8mm studs. We recommend upgrading to 10mm studs if you plan on launching your car and/or drag racing. Uprading to 10mm studs will require drilling the stock engine mount brackets. These mounts cannot pivot once installed and bolted firmly in place.
We Also Recommend